Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Blue Crab Quilt Co). If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
• You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• Your item must be in the original packaging.
• Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. **Fabric, Machines,& Embroidery Designs are non-refundable.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Class fees must be paid IN FULL at time of registration. You can register online, in store, or over the phone.
- A refund of store credit is only provided if you cancel 1 week prior to start of class. If the cancellation is less than one week, no refunds will be given. For Special Events and National Educators, no refunds will be given in the 90 days prior to the event or class.
- If BERNINA of Richmond/Blue Crab Quilt Co. must cancel a class due to lack of participation, the class fees may be transferred to another class or refunded.
- Class minimum is 4 students.
- Space is reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- Children or your guest CANNOT accompany you to class without paying the registration fee.
- Supply lists will be given at time of registration. If one is not available at that time, you will be notified via email when it becomes available.
- Students are required to bring a sewing machine in good working order and basic sewing supplies to each class unless otherwise noted.
- Basic sewing supplies include: Scissors, thread, seam ripper, marking pencil, rotary cutter, ruler, needles, pins, include but not limited to.
- Each student must have a LEGAL COPY of the pattern or book used in class.
- If help is needed in the selection of class materials (i.e. fabric, thread selection), please schedule a time in the weeks prior to class.
- Class will start on time so please arrive at least 15-30 minutes early and be set up and ready to start.
- Please no cell phone usage during classes and instruction and please keep electronics on silent.
- In the matter of inclement weather, we follow Henrico Public Schools on closings. You will be informed of any changes or cancellations.
Please contact us with any questions.